I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I think my pick would definitely be 30 Seconds to Mars! Lead vocalist

Jared Leto
Jared_Leto_Nylon_magazine_11.jpg

was already an excellent actor

Requiem For A Dream
requiem1.jpg

but putting together a band that didn't sound like an actor joining a band was awesome in itself. I love the futuristic space rock sound they have! Their last album

This Is War
Q8yIxhnSAPZU6oQqv5aMHVczlEDsz_NguiBZjB-jTX1Nij3QpN.jpg

has me hooked more than any other album this year! :grinthumb

I really do not think there's any other celebrity that started out solely as an actor that has created anything more legit than Jared Leto with 30 Seconds to Mars. Not only is he in a band but he's in a band that stands out from the other bands around them. The music is legit and not just something that's good enough for jamming out in a bar where you can say "Well they play solid enough for a celebrity band project". 30 Seconds to Mars have had a fanbase since the first album and they weren't filled with Jared Leto fangirls. They had a hard rock based following and they stood out with an epic space rock sound that's only gotten more expansive and epic. Jared plays his role equal to the legit musicians in the band as he's a great vocalist similar in feel at times to Bono. Anyway, I liked his early acting career and I can fairly say if anything his acting career has slipped in quality but damn is his music only progressing! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online