Carolina Liar

SchindlerHaughton

Reaction score
Carolina Liar
CarolinaLiarsongPics1eDanX8Tez4mUM.jpg

is a pretty new indie band with only one album out now, which is 2008's Coming To Terms.

51wq1x7kGkL._SS500_.jpg

This is one of the few times I've really been impressed by music of this style (very modern sounding, somewhat poppy), as I normally don't really care for it. Here are a few of their songs:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't know if I can follow you down the "Carolina Liar" path. The vocalist sounds a bit too whiney for my tastes.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I have always loved Show Me What I'm Looking For since I heard it! Cool anthemic pop rock song! I will buy the c.d. someday for sure! :grinthumb I think fans of Keane would like this! :)

SchindlerHaughton

Reaction score
I have always loved Show Me What I'm Looking For since I heard it! Cool anthemic pop rock song! I will buy the c.d. someday for sure! :grinthumb I think fans of Keane would like this! :)

I love Keane! :D

Hopes and Fears is an excellent album (particularly "Somewhere Only We Know" and "This Is The Last Time"). Perfect Symmetry isn't the best though (save for, ironically, the title track), and Night Train is just a disappointment.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I love Keane! :D

Hopes and Fears is an excellent album (particularly "Somewhere Only We Know" and "This Is The Last Time"). Perfect Symmetry isn't the best though (save for, ironically, the title track), and Night Train is just a disappointment.

I can only listen to Keane in small doses. It's just music with no grit in the vocals with music that dioesn't counteract that style is hard to listen to a lot of for me. Regardless both groups are solid to me though! :grinthumb

SchindlerHaughton

Reaction score
I can only listen to Keane in small doses. It's just music with no grit in the vocals with music that dioesn't counteract that style is hard to listen to a lot of for me. Regardless both groups are solid to me though! :grinthumb

I'm kinda the same way about Keane- I can't listen to them non-stop (I don't mind the grit-free vocals, I would just get tired of Keane quickly if I listened to them non-stop). Their stuff is a nice treat in a shuffle, however (which I do quite frequently).

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I'm kinda the same way about Keane- I can't listen to them non-stop (I don't mind the grit-free vocals, I would just get tired of Keane quickly if I listened to them non-stop). Their stuff is a nice treat in a shuffle, however (which I do quite frequently).

If you like that perfect vocal I highly recommend the band Anberlin! They are a great band in my opinion that I have featured in the 2,000's section! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArturoThre

Staff online

Members online