Bucky! Get Well Soon ....

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Bucky!

Thinking about you and your operation today ... Get well soon ....

getwellsoon.gif

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I echo Flower's sentiments, but I don't think our friend is getting surgery until the 25th this week.

Still I hope everything goes smoothly and you are "back" with us better than ever.:cheers:

rtbuck

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks a million! ...but the surgery was moved to this Thursday because I had a bad EKG reading on the pre-ops & had to see a cardiologist to get cleared. Everything was fine at the cardiologists office so I was cleared
...so you have a few more days of my posts before I'm gone for a short while!

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
well, i am sorry i aint quite in the loop yet and i have absolutely zero clue what's goin on with anybody, but i wish ya the best of luck and a speedy recovery when ya do have yer surgery.

if there's one thing i *do* know, it's surgery. ptooey.

kath
aka, queen of spasticity and/or the illustrated wench

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Our legendary friend Bucky is going in for surgery to have an implant inserted into his back, which will send electrical impulses to allow him to have much more mobility and hopefully regain the ability to do many of the things he used to without enduring pain all the time.

Hopefully I am close to the mark on this one.

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I echo Flower's sentiments, but I don't think our friend is getting surgery until the 25th this week.

Still I hope everything goes smoothly and you are "back" with us better than ever.:cheers:

Oops ... I thought that he had posted somewhere that it would be the 22nd, perhaps it was the week of the 22nd? Any way, he knows that we all love him and wish him the best ...

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Our legendary friend Bucky is going in for surgery to have an implant inserted into his back, which will send electrical impulses to allow him to have much more mobility and hopefully regain the ability to do many of the things he used to without enduring pain all the time.

Hopefully I am close to the mark on this one.

wow. that sounds wonderful. may all go well and godspeed.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2241858980057811768S500x500Q85.jpg

funny-doctor-cartoons-03-ss.jpg

I thought you could use a couple laughs........

1534ks7.jpg

I hope everything goes smoothly, and you feel like a new man when it's all over with. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online