Born in the USA vs All Things Must Pass

Which do you prefer?

• Born in the USA

• All Things Must Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

E-Z

Reaction score
Quality wise probably All Things Must Pass but for 'out and out fist pumping rocking in the free world kind of America first' it's got to be Born In The USA!!!.

E-Z

Reaction score
All Things Must Pass

I am not a Springsteen fan:nw:
Same here Magic but his first album Greetings From Asbury Park NJ 1973 is fairly interesting because several songs on the album were covered by several other bands and artists most notably Blinded By The Light by Manfred Mans Earth Band 1976 which is a far better version than Bruce's rendition also Spirits In The Night 1973 again covered by Manfred Mans Earth Band and ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) and Growing Up covered by none other than Alvin Stardust which Alvin did a very credible version and better than Bruce's own version. I do have Greetings From Asbury Park NJ on both vinyl and cd.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Born In The U.S.A. is another album I will always listen to in its entirety; no skipping songs. The Boss’ best! Let the whole thing play.
And still, All Things Must Pass kills. An easy victory for George.

E-Z

Reaction score
Born In The U.S.A. is another album I will always listen to in its entirety; no skipping songs. The Boss’ best! Let the whole thing play.
And still, All Things Must Pass kills. An easy victory for George.
I've never heard the album all the way through to this day but the only songs that I have heard off the album are obviously Born In The USA and Dancing In The Dark which is a catchy memorable song.

A story that I heard Bruce re-tell on BBC radio many years ago possibly 20 years ago was when he first started out and maybe had just released Greetings From Asbury Park NJ his debut album and several 'named' musician's I can't recall there names told him that he was the new Bob Dylan and then proceeded to get him 'drunk as a skunk' in some bar somewhere in the US

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online