Bombay Black

Mr. T

Reaction score
2ccxher.jpg

Erik Johnson – Lead Vocals, Guitar
Ty Sims – Bass, Vocals, Production
Jim Perry – Guitar, Vocals
Rob McCauley – Drums, Vocals

Bombay Black is the name for a type of East Indian Hash … got your attention, didn’t it? However, this Bombay Black is the band from Little Rock, Arkansas. However, this Arkansas band didn’t grow up picking to the sounds of typical Southern musical influences like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, and the likes… nope, this quartet’s influences range from Metal bands like Mötley Crüe, Kiss, Pantera, and Ozzy Osbourne.

qosk.jpg

They emerged onto the melodicrock community with their debut album Mercy in 2005 with their blend of hooky rock with attitude. Mercy is burning up with heavy guitars, thumping bass beats and crammed full of big melodic rock harmonies. Tunes that make you wanna tap your toes and bang your head! Very 80’s style hard rock, very much reminding me of early Kiss or Motley Crue and even Lillian Axe. They have released a total of four records so far, including Anger Management (2006), Psycho Magnet (2008) and Love You To Death (2010). High Octane Rock N Roll for your soul.

You For Me

The Ride

The Last Time

Love You To Death

Forget About It

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A new band for me, Tunez. I definitely am up for the 80's hard rock!!

I will dig into their discography and check back in after I have given them a good listen :grinthumb

Mr. T

Reaction score
^^^ I'll be curious to hear what you think Magic. This is a band that is hard to find clips on.

Most of my fave songs from them I couldn't find to post. :uh:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
.....Cool tunes. These guys rock !
Here are BOMBAY BLACK doing a cover to Bruno Mars "Grenade"

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn