Bohemian Rhapsody in theatres November 2

Do you think the movie will be able to capture the brilliance of QUEEN?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, doubt it

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Can't say until I've seen it

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

GlamRock4Ever

80s Rock Music mainly hard rock, new wave, metal
Reaction score
Good biopic movie, although, not without a flaws; they didn't told about the participating of Brian May in Freddie's acquaintance with Mary; the whole situation with firing of John Reid was discribed wrong; besides, they didn't showed nothing about Roger's drug addiction - the main reason of their problems on the border of 70-80's. And the words "we didn't play together for a long time" before Live Aid - it's more, than a strange; it was fair about Led Zeppelin and Status Quo, but Queen was in great concert form right after "The Works Tour" (which ended two months before festival, and it was 48 live-shows!).
In general - not bad. Possibly, I'll watch it one more time.

P.S. For now I want a biopic about Black Sabbath.

I hope more Forum users contribute comments like this. Yes, I noticed in the opening credits that Brian May and John Deacon were listed as "Executive Producers," so it makes sense that there are certain parts of their history that they did not want to broadcast. If it were just Hollywood's version, then I bet that they would have focused more on those aspects of the band's history, and yeah, I definitely wish that they had filled out the lives of the other band members more. I thought whoever the dude was that played Mercury did a phenomenal job, what I liked the most was showing how insecure and lonely to the core he really was. But I guess we already knew that. I also wish that they had brought out more of Brian May's history with the guitar since he is one of the greatest guitarists ever. Can't wait to see what other forum members have to say.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Members online