Bob Dylan to perform at the Grammys

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Read about it here.

Dylan will apparently be performing along side two newer folk-rock bands. It will be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to the old bard next to newer artists like Lady Gaga and Eminem.

With Bob Dylan and Mick Jagger performing this year, I almost wish that I could watch the show. But, I can't. Youtube!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I think that's a good thing for Dylan and the new bands as well. Like passing the torch so many other artists have done the same thing over the years.

How come you can't watch it DOC?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have 3 TV's :D, can't you hook up with someone to catch part of the show?

Death on Credit

Reaction score
See, that's the thing about living in a hippie-dippie college town...no one I know owns a television. It's kind of cool once you get used to it.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Now this is something that I will be watching. Bob Dylan is a great artist.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
See, that's the thing about living in a hippie-dippie college town...no one I know owns a television. It's kind of cool once you get used to it.

I don't watch much TV myself, but I enjoy my DVD's and some specialty channels, most regular programming is junk these days.

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Will probably catch this on the YouTube. I like the whole "passing the torch" idea.

Eric Clapton's done it by jamming with John Mayer (as controversial as that was for some :heheh:)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online