Blame Salmacis

Fisha

Reaction score
Umm introduction... intruduction... hmm.....
Well let's see, I'm 16 from sunny Queensland in Ausland. I know Salmacis from a different forum which despite it's cricket nature we have somewhat taken over with our music discussions. Annoyed by his growing music knowledge I asked where he was developping his database so I got linked to here.

On a personal note I'm a composer and saxophone player (albiet a bad one) But yeh composing is a passion of mine, orchestral and (please don't shoot me) techno

As far as what I listen to I have a bit of a variety in a very "same" sought of way :p Basically my first love is punk an all it's brachning forms. Also alternative rock seems to be growing on me. So NOFX, Bad religion, blink, Less than jake, reel big fish, Nirvana, Zebrahead, Smashing pumpkins, Silverchair, rise against, placebo, offspring, greenday, local H, frenzal rhomb. my favourite band by far is (as cliche as alternative can get) Radiohead; something just so amazing about their music. As well as that lot I also do have an interest in synthetic music so Fatboy slim, DJ Splash, Groove armada and some of the others.

Now i plan on hanging round (not my first forum) but honestly I have no idea where to start on here. So a point in the right direction wouldn't go astray. Anyways hi.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
My convincing skills are about as good as my plugging skills! :heheh:

And the forum is your oyster! You can either check out the hundreds of band threads we have, or if you want something more relaxed there's plenty of light hearted discussion in the off topic lounge, there's even the rock lounge for all other random musical topics! :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:wel:

You have started in the right spot, Fisha, an introduction :)

Just start browsing the forums and jump in the threads when you feel you need to speak up. I look forward to reading your posts.

A friend of Salmacis is a friend to all ...:cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Any friend of Sal's is a welcome addition to the funhouse,,,I mean serious music forum of course.:grinthumb

Welcome aboard Fisha, if punk is your first love I suggest getting your feet wet in our "Punk rock, Garage Rock, Indie Rock" section and for Techno/electronic the Everything Else section is where we have that genre.

Flower

retired
Reaction score
welcome.gif

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
We have cleaned the place up, therefore any thread you see and want to "Bump" go right ahead. In fact if you see an old thread that you Don't think does justice to a band you really love, let us know and you can write a new improved one.:cheers:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Welcome!!! You know Sal??? :rolleyes: :heheh:

Kidding!!! Sal is a great cat and loves Genesis!! :grinthumb

Welcome to the forums and hope you have a GREAT time!! Loads of fun!

That is one funny avatar btw! :lmao:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online