Black Sabbath to reform with original line-up and new studio album

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I have to say that my British friends reap the best there is in the old rock world.. I'm rolled in the jealousy of the thing..
I'll sit here and read about this time after time.. But I have some Black Sabbath stuff that will keep me feeling right..

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Tony Iommi Comments on Today's Posts:

I’m saddened that a Birmingham journalist whom I trusted has chosen this point in time to take a conversation we had back in June and make it sound like we spoke yesterday about a Sabbath reunion.

Thanks to the internet it’s now gone round the world as some sort of “official” statement on my part, absolute nonsense. I hope he’s enjoyed his moment of glory, he won’t have another

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
So in other words it was a load of "Bollocks?"...:mad

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah it looks that way....that blows.

Talk about going from one mood to another. That was too fast.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Leave it to internet interviewers to get us to believe something, only to leave us with disappointment.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
It did seem too good to be true, considering Iommi had already quashed this rumour months ago...but yeah I was excited when I first read it.

Give me Professional Journalism please!!

Checked by at least two independent sources and rechecked before ever being released as news.

Sigh Prime is right this is a result of the "instant internet" phenomenon, no waiting just post whatever you like and it's viral in a few minutes.:nw:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online