Black Eyed Peas (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Black Eyed Peas Thread

........Where else could you discuss the talents of Lynyrd Skynryd and the Black Eyed Peas within the same forum :D.

Well, I must admit that Boom Boom Pow is a great track,and that line " I'm so three thousand and eight,your so two thousand and late" always makes me laugh.

:cheers2 Bryter.

So true! That's what I love about this place! It's as varied as my own playlists! :grinthumb

Also, I love that line as well! :heheh: :cheers2

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

^^^^^^^

When I win the lottery I will organise a huge party here in Sydney for all CRF members. You will all be flying here first class of course ................. my treat :D

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Damn, I missed the party... story of my life :wa

When's the next?

^^^^^^^

When I win the lottery I will organise a huge party here in Sydney for all CRF members. You will all be flying here first class of course ................. my treat :D

@ Tray, the party starts whenever we are all in the same groove! :heheh: I guarantee both of you are much more attractive than any teenyboppers or hicks I'd find in my local clubs! I would shake my white boy booty with any of the CRF ladies anytime! :oyea:

@ Sunny, I wasn't sure about The Time song at first but it's grown on me a little more! As far as the CRF party, Australia would be only the second time I've been out of the country. I've made one trip to Canada (to a strip club with my friends) and that's the extent of my traveling. :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Count me in for a CRF party....first class?? :cheers2

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

^^^^^^^

We'll hold you to that Sunny :D

@ Tray, the party starts whenever we are all in the same groove! :heheh: I guarantee both of you are much more attractive than any teenyboppers or hicks I'd find in my local clubs! I would shake my white boy booty with any of the CRF ladies anytime! :oyea:
Omg that's had me in stitches Soot :lmao: and I bet you shake it darned well :heheh:
@ Sunny, As far as the CRF party, Australia would be only the second time I've been out of the country. I've made one trip to Canada (to a strip club with my friends) and that's the extent of my traveling. :heheh:

What was that you mumbled there, didn't quite catch it :heheh:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

So I got linked to this earlier today and thought it was pretty funny. It's an ESPN poll that was done for people to grade the Black Eyed Peas' half time performance yesterday.

grade-for-black-eyed-peas.jpg

It's pretty sad really that this is the only thing Americans can seem to agree on.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online