Beth Hart (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: Beth Hart

Hey I know there's a certain Bonnamassa audience here and I'm the small section here who's for the other half Beth Hart! Really cool that they have a collaborative effort! What better blues vocalist than Beth and I'm sure the usual Bonamassa fans will be happy with his contribution! I love the single! :grinthumb

joe-bonamassa-dont-explain-album-cover.jpg

I'll Take Care of You

This c.d. is AWESOME!!!!!

Seriously, I'm glad I finally got this! Beth Hart is the best blues vocalist of our generation and it's about time she got a platform. If it took a respected guitar virtuoso to get her that than :bow: Mr. Bonamassa! Your licks aren't half bad either! :grinthumb They cover some great Blues standards!

I love the Etta James cover just for starters! :grinthumb

I'd Go Blind

Just to show she can hold her own (no Bonamassa included) and to add more amazing live performance to the thread!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I don't know much at all about Beth Hart other than her collaboration with Joe Bonamassa. However after watching the vids you have posted I can see why Joe would have jumped at the chance to work with her. IMO she has a powerful vocal style and carries a song really well. A cracking talent Soot.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I don't know much at all about Beth Hart other than her collaboration with Joe Bonamassa. However after watching the vids you have posted I can see why Joe would have jumped at the chance to work with her. IMO she has a powerful vocal style and carries a song really well. A cracking talent Soot.

She's definitely a firecracker Sox. I think she rivals Plant's sexuality when she's on that stage. Honestly, I must say I have to be happy that she's helped me appreciate Bonamassa work. Within those Blues riffs it wouldn't be half as soulful. They compliment each other very well. :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Just when I thought the Beth Hart album couldn't get any better there's an awesome cover of one of my favorite Soul Singers on there and they kill it (in the good way :D)!

For my Friends (Bill Withers cover)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Oh Sooty. There's a huge difference between her and Plant's sexuality whereas she's more va-va-voom and he was a little bit more understated and let his tight pants speak for themselves. ;)

Is that her in your avatar/sig? Raunchy! :D If I remember correctly out of those Zep covers you recommended to me long ago I liked hers best right? It's been so long. :bonk:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
It's taken a while, but Beth finally has a new solo album coming out. I can't wait! :woot:

Better Than Home will be released as a limited digipack CD or red vinyl LP on April 13, 2015 in Europe and April 14, 2015 in the US, Canada and the rest of the world.

PRD74515_450-01.png

Tracklisting:

1. Might As Well Smile
2. Tell 'Em To Hold On
3. Tell Her You Belong To Me
4. Trouble
5. Better Than Home
6. St. Teresa
7. We're Still Living In The City
8. The Mood That I'm In
9. Mechanical Heart
10. As Long As I Have A Song
11. Mama This One's For You (Bonus track, only on LP and Ltd.Digipack CD)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online