Ben Folds (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Have you listened to it? I downloaded it yesterday and have rocked it three times already. VERY good album imo!

Yup man, spun it and enjoyed it!!! :grinthumb

It could change in time but as of now my favorite track was and is Away When You Were Here

Fever

Reaction score
They just played an amphitheater about 5 miles from my home

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I was afraid the new Ben Folds Five album would just sound like a new Ben Folds Solo with an old name attached but I was very wrong. The music has that vibrant, energetic, jazzy vibe of the group I fell in love with in the late 90's. I've already thought "Do It Anyway" was ****ing awesome! I love this smooth slow burner as well! :)

Sky High

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Nice did you get to go see them? I have tickets to see them here in Chicago next weekend. Should be pretty darn awesome! I know I'm excited

So how was it????? :pullhair: :woot:

I was afraid the new Ben Folds Five album would just sound like a new Ben Folds Solo with an old name attached but I was very wrong. The music has that vibrant, energetic, jazzy vibe of the group I fell in love with in the late 90's. I've already thought "Do It Anyway" was ****ing awesome! I love this smooth slow burner as well! :)

Sky High

:cheers2 :grinthumb Cool!! Yeah great album right?????

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online