Bad Religion official thread!

Oblivion

Reaction score
badreligion.jpg

Sooo... Let's talk punk.

For those who don't know Bad Religion: they are a punk-rock band from Los-Angeles with a HUGE discography and who have made a big difference for punk in general.
For example Gurewitz, the guitarist, is the founder of Epitaph Records. An independant rock label that focusses on punk bands.
Agnostic Front, Death By Stereo, Descendents, Down By Law, Dropkick Murphys, The Hives, Millencolin, Motion City Soundtrack, Nerve Agents, NOFX, The Offspring, Pennywise and Rancid are some of the bands who used the label for their albums. Also the compilation albums named Punk-O-Rama are generally well known and great albums of various artists produced by Epitaph.

Albums and EP's:

* Bad Religion (1981)
* How Could Hell Be Any Worse? (1982)
* Into the Unknown (1983)
* Back to the Known (1984)
* Suffer (1988)
* No Control (1989)
* Against the Grain (1990)
* Generator (1992)
* Recipe for Hate (1993)
* Stranger Than Fiction (1994)
* All Ages (compilatie album, 1995)
* The Gray Race (1996)
* Tested (live album, 1997)
* No Substance (1998)
* The New America (2000)
* The Process of Belief (2002)
* The Empire Strikes First (2004)
* New Maps of Hell (2007)

Suffer is considered one of the better punk albums of all punk history... But for me, no control is their best album.

They have great lyrics by the way... :rolleyes:

This is the title song of The empire strikes first:

bad-religion.jpg

One band less this forum was missing a topic on!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaction score
I was waiting for a Bad Religion thread to pop up!

I really need to get some of their albums, I only have a handful of songs from throughout their career, I really like Epiphany, Heaven Is Falling, Los Angeles Is Burning, American Jesus, Destined For Nothing, and Sorrow, there is a few more I've liked, from friends' cd's and compilations, but this band is awesome... I don't really know what else to say, but they kick ass, and I have some great memories listening to them, always a good pump up band

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.