Baby Jane (Official Thread)

Mr. T

Reaction score
27y52dd.jpg

Aussie rockers Baby Jane have just dropped their debut album Are You Listening?

Formed in 2008 they created a genuine buzz which led to support slots with the likes of Paul Dianno and Sebastian Bach. Their performance with mister Bach impressed quite a few people and not only resulted in a deal with 100% Rock Records but also in someone introducing them to legendary producer Michael Wagener who handled the excellent mix of the disc.

Many who have had the honour to review the album say they are reminiscent of Guns 'N Roses, Aerosmith or even Led Zeppelin, I personally hear a lot of Kiss influences. Anyway this is a pretty damn impressive debut IMO so thought I would pass them on here. :grinthumb

65ofhu.jpg

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
:cheers2 Excellent hard rocking stuff here...looks like Australia has yet another mighty band to add to their list !!! A band to look out for..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
They do sound good TUNEZ, but "Babyjane"....:think:....not exactly a stellar band name.

Mr. T

Reaction score
Giving this band a :bump: Still enjoying this debut! :grinthumb

Twenty Too Many

Can You Keep A Secret

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
well, I'm just shocked at myself atm. I enjoyed these 3 songs. I could hear the lyrics and I could enjoy the sound too. I am at a loss for words and that is a rarity :lmao:

I'm not a head-banging hard rocker... I like some of that of music here and there, one or two songs from the hard rock bands through the years... and I don't know if my tastes are going to change at this point. But I genuinely didn't mine this new band!

LG, I have to agree on the name, but it is growing on me :D

Eyre

Reaction score
Then dear... you put the wrong picture :D

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online