AURORA (Aurora Aksnes)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
AURORA
aurora.jpg

This Norwegian artist now 19 has been writing music, playing piano and singing since age ten. In fact one of the songs she wrote at age 12, "Runaway" made it as a single for her current album debut, "All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend". She's an odd eccentric Synthpop artist that could fall between Sia and Bjork. There's a great mixture of quirky and melancholy that should interest listeners. try her out! :)

"All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend"
32171245_500_500.jpg

Singles
(Murder Song (5, 4, 3, 2, 1), Running With The Wolves, Warrior & Runaway)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
This girl has an incredible voice. I've seen her name pop up here and there - I guess I take extra notice when the talk is about Scandinavian artists. I think I've even hard "Running With The Wolves" before, but the track I like the most, based on first listens, is "Warrior". The "Runaway" video looks amazing. I have a thing for snowy landscapes. :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
thanks dude I`ll listen to the vids later...:bow::grinthumb

This girl has an incredible voice. I've seen her name pop up here and there - I guess I take extra notice when the talk is about Scandinavian artists. I think I've even hard "Running With The Wolves" before, but the track I like the most, based on first listens, is "Warrior". The "Runaway" video looks amazing. I have a thing for snowy landscapes. :D

I'll hold you to that joker! :heheh::tongue:

Sharp, I was intrigued by the first one I saw/listened to "Murder Song" but "warrior is the one I've been deciding to use to introduce her as I think it has the most universal appeal. :grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
:heheh::tongue: I`ve just finished listening to the vid`s and there absolutely awesome her voice for a young woman is breath taking. I`ll be putting that on the to buy list to right. here my fav`s in order:oyea:
1. running with the wolves
2. Runaway
3. Murder Song (1 2 3 4 5 )
4. Warrior

@Soot and Stars Thank You For Sharing...:bow::grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
went out and brought Aurora " All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend " CD. Thanks
Soot and Stars

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.