Any guitarist out there with a Wonderbar.?

JuddBonus

Reaction score
Well.... jump and down and yell "yuppie yuppie" I manage to snage one from eBay the other day (after 26 years), but Im working with the man who owns fretonthenet.com to find some missing parts... but the only thing that Im looking for (elsewhere) are the installation instructions... anybody has any Wonderbars, I really need a copy of them.. fairly soon, Im stilling scr*wing with the body paint/lacquer etc... but I seriously like to get my "Frankenstein" playing.

All I can guess is that the front screws are inline with the anchor holes of a standard bridge.. Theres a .25 of a inch between bridge and front holes.. BIG difference..

Washburn forum has as copy of the components and adjustment page but NOT the installations... wouldnt it be nice if washburn actually did post it, after all its their stuff..

And my personal thanks to Floyd Rose for winning his lawsuit in the mid 80s and for killing one of the best tremolo systems out there. :mad

And a search engine is no help at all, Ive tried... not unless you spot something that I missed.

Any help out there.?
Thanks ( I hope)

JuddBonus

Reaction score
Never mind. and very nice gal who works at Washburn, emailed me 7 PDFs to which I seriously needed to set up and whatever parts that this thing was made from... to complete my "Frankenstein" Les Paul.. Its going to be a killer guitar whenever I finally finish it.. hopefully real soon too.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online