Another Mod to the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That is hands down the most EPIC smilie I have ever seen Sox...:heheh: Don't change it, it looks great.

I am looking forward to Feldy being part of the team, this puts us in great shape for the spring and summer, when all of us will be coming and going and taking holidays. We have an excellent group of members here and we are trying to assemble the best staff possible to keep our ambiance just the way it is.

In case anyone wants to know Feldy was my choice as the next mod, I was just waiting for him to settle in school before seeing if he had the time and desire to help us in the forum, which fortunately for us he still does.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^That is hands down the most EPIC smilie I have ever seen Sox...:heheh: Don't change it, it looks great.

I am looking forward to Feldy being part of the team, this puts us in great shape for the spring and summer, when all of us will be coming and going and taking holidays. We have an excellent group of members here and we are trying to assemble the best staff possible to keep our ambiance just the way it is.

In case anyone wants to know Feldy was my choice as the next mod, I was just waiting for him to settle in school before seeing if he had the time and desire to help us in the forum, which fortunately for us he still does.

I agree LG!

29mljz7.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am copying that one to my own personal secret thread Sox...in case Tracey sneaks in and changes it...:grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online