Amy Winehouse (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Did you spell it Whinehouse on purpose! :heheh: I'm not a Winehouse fan at all but I likely wouldn't dig up a thread of an artist I didn't like. :confused: I'd want it to stay buried. :D

:oyea: That was a typo in the heat of the moment. That being said, I would not have spotted the typo in a million years. I'm not a fan of Amy at all. I don't even know why I checked the thread.... oh yeah, because it's my job. :D :oyea:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Did you spell it Whinehouse on purpose! :heheh: I'm not a Winehouse fan at all but I likely wouldn't dig up a thread of an artist I didn't like. :confused: I'd want it to stay buried. :D

:oyea: That was a typo in the heat of the moment. That being said, I would not have spotted the typo in a million years. I'm not a fan of Amy at all. I don't even know why I checked the thread.... oh yeah, because it's my job. :D :oyea:

ok have you both listened to Amy Winehouse if not if I was you I`d give her debut a spin...

shazzabanazza

Reaction score
I remember the first time I heard Amy...it was whilst in a video shop... Rehab come on and I stood there thinking what the HELL! At the time it sounded terrible but it was one of those songs that went round and round in my head after I left that shop.

That voice grew on me and I soon realized what a powerhouse of a voice she had!

So I guess first impressions don't always last huh.

RIP Amy

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online