Allow me to be Petty for a moment...

Celystial

Carey'd away
Reaction score
...and introduce myself. I'm Lysari (or Lys) and if you got the reference in the title, I like you already. Xe/Xem.

My music taste is more of a chaotic mess than you can possibly imagine. Some of my favorites include Green Day, The Dollyrots, Tom Petty, Transvision Vamp, Wendy James, Evanescence, The Vogues, Enya, Laufey, Cigarettes After Sex, Leith Ross, beabadoobee, Beach House, The Cars, The Velvet Underground, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, The Cranberries, The Romantics, Blue Oyster Cult, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Pearl Jam, Van Halen, and REO Speedwagon (but I'm sure I've forgotten a lot of others).

Things I like in general include Drew Carey, reading, writing, drawing, gaming, and musicals.

Celystial

Carey'd away
Reaction score
Howdy fella, welcome aboard.
Thanks. I think there's, like, a glitch though?

Every time I go to a new part of the forum, it wants me to login - but I'm already logged in; plus, it wants me to do so in the 'find member' search bar.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Welcome from me also..... and I had several problems when I first joined with access to various threads and features. They eventually were solved by several mods here.
You have an eclectic taste in music......I have not heard of several bands on your list above.
BOC is one of my all time favorites...saw them 3 times in 1974, 1990?, and 2010?.
I told a short tale on a thread here about the first time I heard their first lp right after it came out.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.