AC/DC (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I know and "Highway to Hell" is my favorite of their but I just haven't found a copy in decent condition yet. In due time, Tony. ;)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
All of ACDC's albums are available on new vinyl, I bought Highway...and Black a few months ago, both sound excellent.:tup:

If you can't find them in your used shops that is Cosmic.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Yeah, I know that's always an option, LG. But you know how I love the thrill of the hunt. :D

Nora

Reaction score
I opened a Facebook page dedicated to share a collection of high quality photos of Rock artists and more... :cheers2
https://www.facebook.com/skeletonsfromthecloset

774147_322156221228534_991795389_o.jpg

I hope you like it!

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Yeah, I know that's always an option, LG. But you know how I love the thrill of the hunt. :D

I still get excited when I'm browsing the new releases at the 3 shops that carry vinyl Cosmic, and I like the "new car smell" when I unwrap a new album.:D

Khor1255

Reaction score
I opened a Facebook page dedicated to share a collection of high quality photos of Rock artists and more... :cheers2
https://www.facebook.com/skeletonsfromthecloset

774147_322156221228534_991795389_o.jpg

I hope you like it!
Hah, cool. This reminds me of a poster from the first Kiss album photo shoot this guy had on his wall. It wasn't the exact album cover but must have been shot a fraction of a second before or after the album shot.

It always cracked me up how much Bon Scott looked like Vinnie Barbarino in that picture.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I still get excited when I'm browsing the new releases at the 3 shops that carry vinyl Cosmic, and I like the "new car smell" when I unwrap a new album.:D

Well the "new car smell" is certainly better than the smokey attic smell I sometimes have to deal with when I'm sifting through records at a flea market. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Well the "new car smell" is certainly better than the smokey attic smell I sometimes have to deal with when I'm sifting through records at a flea market. :heheh:

So far I've been fortunate, none of my used vinyl purchases have had a 'personality' of their own.

A little off the reservation...:D...but years ago I bought a vintage Marantz receiver from a guy in Ontario on ebay. It arrived in good condition except when I plugged it in and turned on the power it smelled like it was smoking a cigarette...:wtf:

I tried everything to get rid of the smell, finally I put it in the garage with the case open and left it to air out for the winter, that seemed to do the trick.:heheh:

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Just been playing For Those About to Rock and Flick of The Switch. The songs are very good but it's difficult for me to listen because the vocals tend to irritate me after a while. Brian's vocals are still hard to swallow for me.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online