Register to remove these ads

A small rant about our work!

Discussion in 'CRF Site Announcements' started by Sharp Dressed Man, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Splash Damage

Splash Damage Banned

2. Sunny

Sunny Settling down at last

I can only reiterate what's been said. Sooty, SDM and Riff do a great job here. :grinthumb

3. Soot and Stars

Soot and Stars I AM SOOT! Staff Member

Exactly! If my life was then like it is now with our number of staff I don't know if I could or would keep up. It was a perfect alignment of people who had time on their side all at once and hustled their posting skills. There's a reason that to many people don't do it for too many years. :heheh: It can cause people to get burned out which is why I'm more casual at times than others. :tongue:

4. Soot and Stars

:oyea:

Keep bringing your humor man. It's a good way to keep the monotony away! :grinthumb

5. Soot and Stars

there's always been a personal touch to this place even before I joined. It's why I joined even though I was more comfortable at a anything goes forum before. I stayed because of the members and expanded my music while sharing my recent favs to a crowd that was less likely to initially listen to them. I think you'll like it here and new members are what keeps things fresh here. An official welcome BTW even if it's not in your welcome thread! :grinthumb

6. Soot and Stars

Thank you Magic! That means a lot coming from you! I like seeing the comments. I've seen That 70's Guy and LOU/Realm get into the pre-show comments as well before we officially do the banning! :heheh:

7. Soot and Stars

Thanks Splash! I'm glad we have new faces that are staying and actively posting! :grinthumb

8. Soot and Stars

Speaking of old members I miss seeing around......thank you Sunny! Hope you are well and nice to see you when you get the chance! :grinthumb

9. Soot and Stars

Well, I'm going to make that that I'm glad for all new faces that could stay, post AND not try to actively insult and troll the forum! :oyea:

10. Tray73

Tray73 இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

I can't believe there have been people moaning and questioning whether the forum is being monitored enough, have they never visited other forums and seen the chaos and tripe filling the threads?! CRF has always been run like clockwork as long as I have been here and I know how much hard work and time staff put in to keeping it that way. So another big thanks to Sooty, Sharp and Riff from me, you are appreciated :grinthumb