25 and under question. Which group????

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
This question is directed at the 25 and under members, but others can comment about what is posted if they like.
Here’s the question..

What group or artist from your generation do you think will still be together and doing concerts or making albums 25 to 30 years from now????

It has to be the original members and no break up ever happened to the group.
Also I’m talking about a group that just recently formed say 3 years ago and you feel they will still be around a quarter of a century from now…
I give Lynch full authority to delete comments that go off track…

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
That's a very tough question because a whole lot can happen 25 or 30 years. Of all of the bands to come out recently I really would like Mumford & Sons to have a very long career.

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
That's a very tough question because a whole lot can happen 25 or 30 years. Of all of the bands to come out recently I really would like Mumford & Sons to have a very long career.

I was going to say this as well. I had never heard of them until my friend introduced me about a year ago, now I'm hooked!

I would also like to see Muse have a long career. They've already won a grammy, so I could see it happening

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have no candidates I can think of that meet Slip'nns requirements...Muse has been around longer than 3 years.

I will be curious to see what our younger music experts can come up with.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I would also like to see Muse have a long career. They've already won a grammy, so I could see it happening

I like Muse and want them to have a long career but I like for them to get back to their roots a tad more because I think their first three albums (with "Showbiz being my favorite) are better than the most recent two by miles.

I have no candidates I can think of that meet Slip'nns requirements...Muse has been around longer than 3 years.

Yes, I was going to bring that up too since they've been around since '99.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
There are a few bands that I am thinking of that formed in 99 and forward. Unfortunately, that doesn't meet the requirements, so i'll have to dig deeper.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Although this is an interesting idea, and it's nice to see Slip'nn in the house, I would bet Magic's farm and MP's mansion that no one will ever surpass ZZ-Top or Rush...as far as rock bands that have stayed together for over 40 years.(Must be something about power Trios that can beat the odds. :D)

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score

I will be curious to see what our younger music experts can come up with.

Oh, I didn't even read that part, I just read the title and commented :D

Reaction score
It's tough to say how long they'll be around, if they've only been around 3 years already..;)

Modern bands that I do think will last a very long time are Kings Of Leon, Maroon 5, Foo Fighters, and even though he is a solo artist, he does have a consistent band, and I feel he'll still be fairly relevant..Zac Brown

As for bands formed or releasing their first album in the past 3 years.. I think it's entirely too soon to even guess:confused:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.