Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Peter Criss

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Ace Frehley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Here's one more and another winner , IMO, from Paul's.

I predicted you would like the last one LG but this one I think you would LOVE.

But you can be honest.

Tonight You Belong To Me

rtbuck

Reaction score
Ace got my vote!!!I love the solo on Speeding Back to my Baby. I really love every song on the album.

Paul's Album is great as well. I'm curious if Gene & Peter will get any votes.Gene had some good moments & a few bad moments but I still like it a lot. As far as Peter's...I just listened to it the other day & I actually accept it more now than I did when it first came out.Actually I've enjoyed more over the past 20 years. I really didn't like it much at all for the first 10 years other than 2 or 3 songs

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
^^That was a good song MP.:D

^^^ yeah, that's definitely my favorite Paul Stanley solo tune.

For me, Ace will always win this. He had a very solid outting here. The other guys kind of experimented a bit and even steered FAR from the Kiss 'recipe' on the other solos, but Ace stayed pretty close to form (IMHO), even though he had only sung lead on one Kiss song before this (Shock Me). But his playing and writing style was more in line with I think what we'd have expected.

Another great track from Ace's solo album:

Rip It Out

I'd have added Snowblind, but MP beat me to the punch. :)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
A couple of my faves from the 4 solos:

Ace Frehley - Ozone

Gene Simmons - Radioactive
(kind of a goofy intro to it, but once it gets going, it's good! (about the 1:04 mark))

Paul Stanley - Tonight You Belong to Me (MP already posted this so I won't again)

Paul Stanley - Move On

Peter Criss - Tossin' and Turnin' (yeah, a remake of the early 60'*****)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Ace got my vote!!!I love the solo on Speeding Back to my Baby. I really love every song on the album.

Paul's Album is great as well. I'm curious if Gene & Peter will get any votes.Gene had some good moments & a few bad moments but I still like it a lot. As far as Peter's...I just listened to it the other day & I actually accept it more now than I did when it first came out.Actually I've enjoyed more over the past 20 years. I really didn't like it much at all for the first 10 years other than 2 or 3 songs

Yeah it has some epic ballads...I like it just fine...but if one is looking for metal, it's far from here.

^^That was a good song MP.:D

:grinthumb

Cool picks there too Lynch!! :cheers2

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
The PAUL STANLEY solo LP was outstanding !!! Followed closely by ACE FREHLEY. I LOVE these albums !!:bow::cheers2....both very inspired efforts
Genes was fair, a bit of a dissapointment , as you say a bit experimental...but still had its moments.
Im going to be polite about Peter Criss....just didnt do a thing for me :uh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi