Tom Petty (Official Thread)

Celystial

Carey'd away
Reaction score
I was about to cry cause I thought there wasn't a topic for him.

Glad I was wrong, though, cause I very recently discovered him within the last few weeks and now I can't get enough - to the point where he's become my 'comfort artist,' if you will.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I was about to cry cause I thought there wasn't a topic for him.

Glad I was wrong, though, cause I very recently discovered him within the last few weeks and now I can't get enough - to the point where he's become my 'comfort artist,' if you will.
You have plenty of bands in your intro list to create threads to get feed back from other members.. New threads make the forum fun.. Jump on in and get one started..:grinthumb

Celystial

Carey'd away
Reaction score
My all time favorite is Hometown Blues (couldn't tell you why though) but you really can't go wrong with him's music.

...and him's not bad-looking, either. :blush2:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
First saw Tom about late '76-'77?
He was supporting Nils Lofgren.... and in my humble - was better (I'm superstitious and that bloody Simpsons is a curse)
This on the shelter label, wow!
Breakdown.

Celystial

Carey'd away
Reaction score
First saw Tom about late '76-'77?
He was supporting Nils Lofgren.... and in my humble - was better (I'm superstitious and that bloody Simpsons is a curse)
This on the shelter label, wow!
Breakdown.
You're so lucky. Him makes me wish I had a time machine or a holodeck or...or something despite my hatred of crowds.

...and I really like the way him's voice sounds on that one (and the sigh at the very beginning).

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online