The Rascals (Official Thread)

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Re: The Rascals

Have never listened to an album by this band. Have heard some of there songs. Will have to get one and give it a listen

aerozep3207

Reaction score
I was and still am a BIG Rascals fan. Their albums actually had substance to them and this was before albums were the norm,it was all about the singles. If you're gonna check out one of their albums try their second album "Collections"
I was lucky enough to see Felix a couple of years ago in Atlantic City. It was one of those 60s show with 4 acts. Herman's Hermits were there whom I did like as well as the Turtles who I could take or leave,Felix was the main act. He still has that soulful voice and it was just great to hear those songs performed live. I never got to see them in their hayday,I was just a little too young.

keep those model subway trains running - watch the closing doors :grinthumb

syd rielly

Reaction score
what an amazing band - their album "once upon a dream " is such a beautiful production ,every track from start to finish are really gems - well worth a listen

aerozep3207

Reaction score
I don't know if you're aware of this SYD but the clay models on the front & back cover of "Once Upon A Dream" were done by Dino Dinelli (the drummer). BTW I don't know where your location is but the Rascals are doin' a 3 night stand with all of the original members at the Capitol Theater in Port Chester,New York on Dec 13th,14th & the 15th. Port Chester is out in Long Island New York. If you are anywhere in the tri-state area you should try to go. I'd love to meet you. Hope to see you there.

keep those model subway trains running - watch the closing doors :)

SloopJohnB

Reaction score
My older brother owned their debut album "The Young Rascals" back in 1966 and I played it a LOT and loved every song (I was 8 years old at the time). I have the CD these days.

And I always liked this one from 1969:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online