Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
I really used to like Roger Waters, but his personal politics get in the way of the artist imo.
The Pro's and Cons of Hitch Hiking is for me a difficult album to fully understand. The spoken singing on some tracks really irritates me.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I have a unit that will record analog sources to digital disc. Essentially I can also record vinyl records straight to a cd. My process for many years is to make a master copy, recording all of one side of the record all at once, with no separations, then pause, which creates a second track and record the second side. Then I use computer tools to go back and separate tracks and make a finished copy of the album on the cd.
I remember making a copy of The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking but I did not reference track times from the album; I just assigned track separations by listening and guessing when the track ended and next track began. Naturally this was my first mistake.
I still have my vinyl copy, the cd copy I recorded as well as an official cd copy of Pros and Cons. Fantastic album. No matter which version I’m listening to.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TGIElvis7

Members online

No members online now.