Obscure Proto-Metal/Hard Rock selftitled albums.

Which album is the best?

• Bodkin - Bodkin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Beyond - Captain Beyond

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Clear Blue Sky - Clear Blue Sky

• Iron Claw - Iron Claw

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Lucifer's Friend - Lucifer's Friend

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Jerusalem - Jerusalem

• May Blitz - May Blitz

• Orang-Utan - Orang-Utan

• Stone Garden - Stone Garden

• Zior - Zior

• Total voters

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Hey LOU. Haven't talked to you while. Good to hear from ya.:grinthumb

I have it on the original vinyl. It isn't in very good shape. When I was collecting vinyl back in the day when I did see a gem even though it wasn't in very good shape I would pick it up. On many occassions I'm glad I did as I never saw a particular LP again. With that being said, I've passed on vinyl hoping to find a better copy and never seen it again or seen it sometime latter for twice the price or more.

The story of vinyl collecting. "Why did I or why didn't I".:heheh:

A lot those have been re-issued on CD. The ones that have not been I just DL and burn to CDR. It might not be as cool as having the actual release but what the hell they still sound kick ass.

hawk11

Reaction score
I'm jealous. ¬_¬
I ordered selftitled 5 months ago and the item was deleted due no availability in other sources.

I picked it up from a seller on amazon.com for $10.90 + $2.98 p & h. I believe they charge $6.98 p & h for international orders. I also saw a UK seller who charges $12.80 for the CD.

I listened to the first 8 tracks today and it's real good so far. They remind me of a cross between Sabbath and Budgie.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Captian Beyond ...then Lucifers FRiend ...then May BLitz...have all 3 on original vinyl... I also have Bodkin, the others can be hard to find on vinyl but around on cd.
Odd story ...I was in a small antique shop about 3 years ago and she was selling some old vinyl cheap.... she said all vinyl $3 each...she had 3 copies of that Lucifers FRiend lp...all gatefold so I bought them all.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online