Jo Jo Gunne (Official Thread)

joe

Reaction score
Re: Jo Jo Gunne

Excellent high energy rock 'n' roll. Four albums from '72-'74. The s/t debut and thier last, So...Where's The Show?, are the best.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score

The b-side of Run Run Run is Take it Easy and it's as good as the a-side. I remember seeing Jo Jo Gunne in a clip on Top of the Pops. I think they were playing next to a wind machine - 'Welcome to the party, we're all just papers in the wind'.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

I can highly recommend the self titled 1972 album. Killer tracks such as "Run, Run, Run.", "99 Days." and "Shake That Fat.".

Kick ass album! They used to stop in Tulsa once or twice a year and they always put on a great show!

They are still out there......Jo Jo Gunne!

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score

Thanks for the thread Sox. I just put "Run, Run, Run" on my ipod. Boy, does this tune bring back some memories. BTW, is that the same Jay Ferguson who did "Thunder Island"?

Fever

Reaction score

Thanks for the thread Sox. I just put "Run, Run, Run" on my ipod. Boy, does this tune bring back some memories. BTW, is that the same Jay Ferguson who did "Thunder Island"?

Yes it is. I like Shakedown Cruise by Ferguson

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score

I can highly recommend the self titled 1972 album. Killer tracks such as "Run, Run, Run.", "99 Days." and "Shake That Fat.".

Wonderful album! Have it on vinyl. :cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online