Bon Jovi (Official Thread)

Rockperson

Reaction score
Re: The official Bon Jovi thread

Was a big admirer in the mid 80`s to early 90`s but went off them.

I love the first three albums the best, Hardest part Is The Night is still my favourite track.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
This Is Our House is not a bad track...new appraoch from what they've been doin'.

Sambora is starting to look a bit like a mom...he needs to change that hairstyle. :heheh:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Happy 50th Birthday Jon!

g34058.gif

50 sure looks good on you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tek_54

Spanish Rocker Girl
Reaction score
I Rally **** Bon Jovi, since.. I can remember.

My favourite disck, Keep The Faith.
Song... Bed Of Roses but I like too In There Arms, You Give Love A Bad Name, Bad Medicine.

The funniest video... She don't know me,

Really I like so much Dry Country Video

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Man I took alot of heat for liking Bon Jovi from my Metalhead and hardcore friends back in the day. But still enjoy Bon Jovi's music.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I've been listening to New Jersey quite a bit in the past couple of weeks. Still one hell of a solid album by BJ and a great followup to their breakthrough album Slippery When Wet.

One nice little treat on this album is actually 2 songs that work together as 1 (at least that's how I view them) Ride Cowboy Ride and Stick To Your Guns

Ride Cowboy Ride is just a short little acoustic number that sounds like it is a recording of the song being played on a crummy turntable with some dirty/dusty vinyl. When Stick To Your Guns fires up (at the 1:25 mark on the video above), it goes into normal full production sound.

Good track and a song that probably deserved some radio play, but took a backdoor to at least 5 or 6 other songs that all got MTV and radio play.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indomoraltales123

Members online