Zeenon

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
Not bad, not bad at all!

Nice one :grinthumb I'm really chuffed that someone likes it; I made a couple of similar threads a while back which got completely overlooked, and to be honest I wasn't really expecting any different for this thread, so I'm glad there's a spark of interest this time :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Nice one :grinthumb I'm really chuffed that someone likes it; I made a couple of similar threads a while back which got completely overlooked, and to be honest I wasn't really expecting any different for this thread, so I'm glad there's a spark of interest this time :)

I know what you mean. Quite a few of my threads get overlooked as well, though I do make quite a few at a time, so I suppose i'm just too quick.

I'll check out your other threads though, I get a little lost at times, so I forget.

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
Sweet. I can't really comment on other people's band threads as often as I'd like because slow ****** mobile internet makes watching Youtube videos a torturous process; a standard 4 or 5 minute song takes anything between 20 and 45 minutes to buffer, and I don't have the patience for that. Shame, because I've looked at a fair few of your threads and had my interest piqued, but the crap internet connection always gets in the way :mad

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
That's definitely understandable. Not to worry though, my threads'll always be there, so they are open for comments at anytime. We share a love for death metal, so I know you'll like a lot of the bands i've posted about whenever you can listen to some of their work, and vice versa for me and your threads. :)

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score
Yep :) When I post Youtube videos in bulk, I've generally just copied the video links as soon as they start playing, then pasted them into a word file in bulk for later use. My internet can only handle 2, maybe 3 standard length videos played in full at a time, before getting in a strop and refusing to play any more :rolleyes:

I'll definitely check your threads out, even if I can only listen to one song per thread. Check out my threads on Dark Tranquillity, The Haunted, Tystnaden and Shadow, I reckon you'll probably like those :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel Torment

Staff online

Members online