Your latest Concert DVD/Blu-ray Purchases?

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
This came today:

Blackberry Smoke ‎– Homecoming - Live In Atlanta, Georgia Blu-ray

BBSBR.jpg

I already own this show on DVD, which came with the vinyl pre-order bundle, but they've since released the show on Blu-ray and it was just too much of a temptation. :)

Last edited:

E-Z

Reaction score
The Eagles-The Concert Broadcasts from 1973 & 1974 (before Bernie Leadon quit the band)

https://www.ginza.se/Archive/Images/item_img_1200_back/545810.jpg

The first concert is filmed in colour for Dutch television in March 1973 and the second concert is filmed also in colour for American television for the Don Kirshner rock show in July 1974.

The revelation (for me) not knowing The Eagles other than through the hit singles they had during the 1970s was how good a 'guitar picker' Bernie Leadon was on both electric guitar but especially on banjo he was very impressive and also Don Felder on 2nd electric guitar I had never seen Don 'in action' before on stage and he was a very capable player along with Glenn Frey on vocals guitar, Randy Meisner on bass & vocals and Don Henley on drums. All in all a very interesting and enjoyable 2 hours worth of watching this famous American rock band in concert from the early/mid 1970s.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online