Your last audio cassette purchase

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What was yours? do you still buy "tapes"?

I had to think about this one.

My guess would be "KISS Alive III", I remember the store not having the CD but having the cassette, so I bought the cassette to hold me over til the CD arrived.

australia_alive3_clear_j1.jpg

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Maybe not the most recent but I bought a full tape carrier loaded with classical for a few dollars. I have the first four Led Zeppelin albums on cassette, plus The Song Remains the Same. Dozens of Hendrix albums.

Beady Eye

Reaction score
There can really only be one answer: a blank tape to pirate music with.
I remember having had a vinyl and CD collection, but cassette tapes? Nah, they were only ever good for pirating stuff.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
RATT: Reach for the Sky in 1988. Gave it one listen, then reached for the window crank in my car and tossed it out. After that I broke down and bought a discman and never looked back.

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
about 9 months ago I started collecting and listening to cassettes again, but only if they appear to be in very good shape and preferably the chrome ones and reissues in the 90's of 70's and 80's albums. The old 70's tapes that look like theyve been played 250 times, not so much. And cassettes are dirt cheap around these parts 'cause NOBODY cares about 'em anymore. That's why I'm really into them right now. I'm having fun and it's a cheap hobby.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
hmmm I`ve gotten tapes, vinyl`s, cd`s and 8 tracks too!!!! real old school lol...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online