Tori Amos - Piano, keyboards and vocals
Billy Corgan - Guitars & vocals
Louise Post - Guitars
Melissa Auf der Maur - Bass & backing vocals
Dave Grohl - Drums

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Just make a cappella gorup out of Thom Yorke, Kurt Cobain, Eddie Vedder and Billy Corgan :p
OMG, get me a double-thick, rusty razor blade now. Death by razor would definitely be less painful than listening to those guys acappella :wtf:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Dual Guitars: Diamond Darrell / Zakk Wylde
Bass: Jason Newstead
Drums: Eric Singer
Vocals: Layne Staley

Yeah I know Layne singing style probably wouldn't fit worth a crap with the other guys, but I'm having a very hard time coming up with the name of 90's singer that didn't sound like complete shit, or bore the everlovin' hell out of me.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Just make a cappella gorup out of Thom Yorke, Kurt Cobain, Eddie Vedder and Billy Corgan :p

OMG, get me a double-thick, rusty razor blade now. Death by razor would definitely be less painful than listening to those guys acappella :wtf:

And then Lynch's ears perked up like a dog who is the only one who can hear a dog whistle and he sniffed the scent until he found the what was bothering him. He then howled in rage and sank his teeth into poor Fisha! The poor lad never knew what hit him as the rabid dog attacked him. We'll miss the poor lad! :oyea:

On a serious note, I'm LOVING these bands! Billy Corgan, Tori Amos and Ben Folds in supergroups! I'm in Heaven thinking about it and it's reassuring that some people share a love for these artist because sometimes I think I'm the only one in this demographic that does! I'd make a band but I already have my supergroup but half would be 90's and half would be 2,000's so I can't! :heheh:

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
Vocals: Layne Staley
Backing Vocals: Kurt Cobain
Guitarist: Dave Mustaine(I consider him 90s because that was when some of the best Megadeth albums came out)
Drums: Dave Grohl
Bass: Geezer Butler(Not neceserally a 90s musician, but was at least active then.)

joe

Reaction score
Vocals: Chris Cornell
Guitar: John Petrucci
Guitar: The Edge
Bass: Tony Levin/Billy Sheehan
Drums: Terry Bozzio
Keyboards: Kevin Moore

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members