XYZ-Another good unknown band

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
OMG I had totally forgotten about these guys!! And Don Dokken as producer? hell I should have know that!! lol Thank you for the reminder now i must track this down for my collection

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Pat man I had some dealie with them YEARS ago...I can't remember off hand. Either I opened for them (but this has to be late 80's) or it was that or they were gigging locally. I remember talking with the singer.

:bonk:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah you could be right man!! I can't put my finger on it though. Major DAJAVU...I'm almost thinking Standing Room Only as well in Indiana...Martinez's old place.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
WOW!! Just found this thread and like with most post on here I don't own anything by them.. That will soon change.. Really like the sound these guys have.. That first video is excellent great vocals.. great rocking band.. Who Rah~~
:oy:

taha

Reaction score
Thumper, I just bought 3 of there LP's and they are fantastic, try Y&T too, both are worth every penny.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Thumper, I just bought 3 of there LP's and they are fantastic, try Y&T too, both are worth every penny.

I'm on it taha.. I hope I can pick most of their stuff up on Amazon.. But they are right up there with the type of Hard rock I truely enjoy.
It was fate that I found your thread..:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online