Worst Drummer In A 70s Rock Band

Vintage

Vintage Rocker
Reaction score
Re: Worse Drummer In A 70s Rock Band

The kid in this picture isn't a very good drummer, IMHO.
4059749.jpg

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Re: Worse Drummer In A 70s Rock Band

^^^ I agree. The first one was a much better fake-drummer, but he was a trouble-maker so he got the boot. He supposedly bit someone! :eek:hyeah:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Actually Chris number 2 was a real drummer and he got the gig cause he could mime better...the first Chris was all over the place...never where he was supposed to be.

See for yourself...:heheh:

CHRIS NUMBER 1

CHRIS NUMBER 2

Check that crazy fill at 1:56
:heheh:

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Actually Chris number 2 was a real drummer and he got the gig cause he could mime better...the first Chris was all over the place...never where he was supposed to be.

See for yourself...:heheh:

CHRIS NUMBER 1

CHRIS NUMBER 2

Check that crazy fill at 1:56
:heheh:

He is pretty good especially for being so young

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: Worse Drummer

I don't know if He's the worst but Mick Fleetwood may be the most boring drummer I've ever heard.

Thats a shame cos when I saw them he was on top form even did a solo wearing a suit with fitted pads belting out freaky patterns on his trousers and jacket. All through the gig he was outstanding. HOWEVER Hall and Oats Were guests and that was like watching paint dry with a bee in your ear.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
worst drummer? c'mon, whoever would actually be the 'worst' would be someone you never heard of.

Now "overrated"? that might be a more accurate topic. *shrug*

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
:eek: I HAVE TO GO WITH BILL WARD OF BLACK SABBATH....HOO BOY,THE PITTS I SAY THE PITTS...
HOW 'BOUT YOU ??
PEACE

If I was to start a thread on best drummer in a 70's rock band I'd say Bill Ward.... :heheh: :lmao:

Oh well, each to his own :cheers:

I dunno who I'd vote for as the worst 70's drummer......... some are better than others, obviously, but as long as the drummer's style fits the band I'm ok with it however 'standard' he or she may be.

But yeah, I really love Ward's drumming.

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score
Re: Worse Drummer

Phil Rudd, that guy is so boring. thank god for Angus and Bon Scott though.

I think Rudd is a textbook example of a drummer fitting right in with the band and the band's style. I've always loved his drumming, must admit. He wouldn't fit in Dream Theater or Iron Maiden but he's perfect for AC/DC. And I don't mean that as an insult to AC/DC or to Rudd or anything, not at all. I'm a huge AC/DC fan.

Same goes for Cliff Williams, btw.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
:bow:I have always considered Bill Ward A top notch drummer and I am thinking if he wasn`t Geezer Butler for one would have let him know and thus there is no way he would have remained behind the skins for Sabbath.:bow:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online