Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
:mn::mn::mn::mn: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is a fabulous Composer one of my personnel fav`s, oh @Sox how`s it going with the classic music done more than dip your toes in :oyea:...

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score

Was listening to some Tarja and found myself listening to the above.
Pretty awesome, I have always listened to Classical Music even as a child but in very small doses and infrequently.
Im not very familiar with it as In song titles etc. but I like to put on a Classical radio station and turn the bass up a bit from time to time.

Thinking about looking for some Vinyl to add to my collection.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score

Pretty awesome, I have always listened to Classical Music even as a child but in very small doses and infrequently.
Im not very familiar with it as In song titles etc. but I like to put on a Classical radio station and turn the bass up a bit from time to time.

Thinking about looking for some Vinyl to add to my collection.

Love this.

@runningshoes I'll check that out soon. On a Vinyl binge at the moment.

@Vader you`ve totally knock me for the count never would have said you where devotee of classical music respect dude I`ve a few vinyl`s and Cd`s in my own collection....@runningshoes totally agree with you

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
@Vader you`ve totally knock me for the count never would have said you where devotee of classical music respect dude I`ve a few vinyl`s and Cd`s in my own collection....@runningshoes totally agree with you

Not sure why you find that so surprising. Classical , along with Jazz , both of which are huge influences on both Metal & Prog ( love both ) are viable music forms that I enjoy and respect.
I mean, it's not like I just said I like bubble gum and disco or something...lol

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Not sure why you find that so surprising. Classical , along with Jazz , both of which are huge influences on both Metal & Prog ( love both ) are viable music forms that I enjoy and respect.
I mean, it's not like I just said I like bubble gum and disco or something...lol

its because I`ve never heard you speck about Classical/Jazz Music dude no disrespect was meant

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score

The Tuba Mirum movement always brings tears to my eyes. The ending is mournful and beautiful.

The thing about Requiem is that Mozart died while composing the first few bars of the Lacrimosa movement and it was completed by his student, Franz Xavier Süssmayr. Süssmayr may have relied on Mozart's notes to complete it, but it's not really known to what extent.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online