Woe Is Me: Dangerous Toys vs Motley Crue

Motley Crue "Flush" vs Dangerous Toys "Promise the Moon"

• Dangerous Toys: Promise The Moon (1994)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Motley Crue: Flush (1997)

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
more often than not, I'll take the Crue long before DT, but in this case, I can't give any love to the Motley Boys..... generation swine stunk worse than a slop covered hog on a hot August day.

Dangerous Toys

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
more often than not, I'll take the Crue long before DT, but in this case, I can't give any love to the Motley Boys..... generation swine stunk worse than a slop covered hog on a hot August day.

Dangerous Toys

I find it fascinating that a few years before, Vince Neil was singing about hanging out at strip clubs and chicks going down on him, stuff like that.

Then suddenly he's contemplating suicide on a record. Then again, Nikki Sixx is the one writing all of the music anyway and Vince is just more or less a hired voice and face for the band.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dangerous Toys, Motley Crue has gone to shit after Dr Feelgood, their 90s albums really suck imo.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
The Motely Crue album is terrible....Dangerous Toys first album is kick ass Southern hard rock/ metal anything but hair metal but they went down hill as well

Still gotta go with Toys

Dangerous Toys

Dangerous Toys for me! They kind of sound like Mr. Big in that song! :grinthumb

Dangerous Toys, Motley Crue has gone to shit after Dr Feelgood, their 90s albums really suck imo.

Dangerous Toys...:bow::bow::bow:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online