Wobbler (Official Thread)

Mr. Flee

Reaction score
Wobbler

495215_1.jpg

Wobbler -- Norwegian Progressive Rock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wobbler_(band)

Discography:

Hinterland (2005)
Afterglow (2009)
Rites at Dawn (2011)

Does anyone like the new wobbler cd Rites at Dawn??

They formed in 1999 are from Norway and the new(3rd)cd marks a new sound...very "yesish" while their previous two cd's sounded darker and moodyer in the scandi tradition(think anglagard/anekdoten/liquid scarlet/landberk)

M

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Re: Wobbler

They are a new band to me Mr Flee...thought Id check them out...sound interesting :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

The video in the OP wasn't working properly, so I added a few more videos to it.

Mr. Flee

Reaction score

The video in the OP wasn't working properly, so I added a few more videos to it.
:grinthumb thanks p&c...the clips you added are from the first two albums....what am i doing wrong? i gave in the code from the clip do i need to do something more?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

:grinthumb thanks p&c...the clips you added are from the first two albums....what am i doing wrong? i gave in the code from the clip do i need to do something more?

It wasn't the code, it was saying that the video was unavailable. Could be a location thing, but either way, more the merrier :)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

This band is pretty cool Joe introduced them to me a while back
in my Retro thread I believe... Nice post :grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
Re: Wobbler (Official Trread)

Rites At Dawn, released earlier this year was somewhat of disappointment for me after thier first two albums. The first time I listened to it I thought it was Time And A Word from Yes. Shifted to more of a softer/pop side of prog leaving KC and Anglagard and thier folk roots behind for the more melodic/pop of early Yes and Camel. Not a bad thing as I preferred thier earlier style and structure. It took a while to warm up the album.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online