Who is the most Metal?

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
do you mean metal image?

Or are you wanting a person/band that is the definition of metal?

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ozzy Osbourne.....without a doubt.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Rob Halford, he's still functional too unlike Ozzy.

If I went back earlier, Alice Cooper even though he's not metal every metal band today revere's him and his impact on the music world.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rob Halford is metal, but Ozzy is the God Father of metal............his last album Scream was decent, and that was 2010...so he is still functional :)

BTW, his son Jack just got married....and ole Ozzy looked spiffy!

Jack-Osbourne-Married_f_improf_377x417.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Sorry Ozzy gave up his crown when he sold out doing his Reality show. I can never think of him the same since.;)

Alice Cooper on the other hand when he tours in Europe all the "Badass" Metal bands walk up and ask for his autograph and are humbled in his presence. He gets a kick out of it.

Halford's imprint on metal is still with us, both his vocal style and the Iconic metal fashion he brought with him.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ozzy's reality show intensified his metalness...........showing dogs shitting in his house on TV......now that's METAL

:heheh:

Besides, Sharon made him do it!!!

Matt

Reaction score
The birthplace of heavy metal (AKA Birmingham) / L
Rob Halford, without a shadow of a doubt. I like Ozzy and all, he's a great character, but musically he isn't that good I think, I think even RH performs Black Sabbath songs better than him!

Halford also changed the face of metal with the whole S&M leather and studs carry on (well, him and Judas Priest bassist Ian Hill), and I think changed many attitudes by being the first big name to come out as gay, because, if I'm honest, metal never struck me as the most gay-friendly genre! Let's not forget the six-octave singing range and legendary songs like You've Got Another Thing Coming, Breaking the Law and United that he wrote!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dunno Matt, when Ozzy had Iommi, Geezer, and Bill Ward, they laid out some awesome metal.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online