Who here plays the guitar?

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
I buy my guitars and amps from a chain of shops throughout the UK called Guitar Guitar here's the link- https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/stores/camden/ They have shops in Camden Town in London, Birmingham & Glasgow plus a few other places around the UK.
We only have PMT and the shop Syd, David and Rodger etc used to go to here in Cambridge. PMT is big though.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
We only have PMT and the shop Syd, David and Rodger etc used to go to here in Cambridge. PMT is big though.
When the guys out of Pink Floyd use to use the shop that is a great endorsement and I presume it has enough guitars, amps, effects pedals, strings, picks and guitar tuition books to keep the guitarists around Cambridge happy.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
When the guys out of Pink Floyd use to use the shop that is a great endorsement and I presume it has enough guitars, amps, effects pedals, strings, picks and guitar tuition books to keep the guitarists around Cambridge happy.
Yes but they are a bit more expensive. But the Cambridge shop of this is great https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Got this little number fairly recntly. A left handed Tanglewood Winterleaf Travel Size Acoustic. So fun to learn on and play.
You must be registered for see images attach

Khor1255

Reaction score
My classical is a Takamine (used to call them Cockameme). It is pretty much the only thing I play these days other than drums. I'm making ok money and have been thinking about getting a Les Paul brand new. The one I want is only $1400 but I can't bring myself to let off that much money for something I rarely do with a wife and two kids to support.

Decisions decisions...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynwoodSut

Members online