6."Child of Babylon"

7."Would I Lie to You"

8."Girl"

9."Hit an' Run"

10."Till the Day I Die"

Whitesnake Come and get it released in 1981

Did they go commercial well maybe but there are some great tracks on this album

quite a different sound to previous albums

Starts off with title track good song mixes well and nice riff in the middle . Hot stuff ok but weaker track on album.

Dont break my heart again the classic track on the album, very srong start and glides all the way threw the song.

Lonely Days lonely nights one of the soft rock ballads i would describe it at... pleasant enough and good song

Wine women and song, coverdale shows a bit of his humour side here, very rock n roll with piano riffs, i actually love this song it mixes well

Child of Babylon, again sounds like a song thats been around way before its release, words pull you in and is a decent track

Would i lie to you, again its all about the women ;D

Girl and hit n r un follow again ok maybe a bit of filler material here but by no means forgettable

Till the day i die.... soft instrumental to start off then kicks into a rock song good ending to what i think is a class album

Yeah its not a aint love heart but still a cool album

7.5 out of 10

ps i got the remastered version which has different versions of some of the songs and well worth a listen

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
Re: Whitesnake Come and get it

Nice Review. I didn't get this until I was 25 or so. Haven't listened to it in sometime now. But I do enjoy the early Whitesnake releases.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online

No members online now.