While Heaven Wept

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks to another Sooty suggestion I wanna get myself into this band. Just listened to Saturn and Sacrifice. Really good melodies in here mixed with the usual doomy elements I like. The vocals I also loved.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks to another Sooty suggestion I wanna get myself into this band. Just listened to Saturn and Sacrifice. Really good melodies in here mixed with the usual doomy elements I like. The vocals I also loved.

Definitely thought you would like them dude! The vocalist is like Hetfield but the songs are epic! It's Doom but the melodies lighten it to just the right level for me. :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great band. Just bought digitally all albums off Google store and downloaded to my PC. Exception being the new album which I'll have coming in on CD.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Great band. Just bought digitally all albums off Google store and downloaded to my PC. Exception being the new album which I'll have coming in on CD.

Great. You can't go wrong with WWH. Imo their best album is "Vast Oceans Lachrymose". I don't think they'll ever top that one, but all their releases are top notch. It took me a while to get really into the new one, probably because they've toned down the doom elements, but it's really growing on me and it's definitely one of the better metal albums of 2014.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have next to all their albums if not all including their new one. Suspended sounds excellent. There's a real nice calm atmosphere to this band I really like.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online