Which "In This Moment" Rock Ballad Is The Best?

Which "In This Moment" rock ballad is the best?

• Total voters

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
"In This Moment" drops at least one epic rock ballad per album. The vocalists is ****ing amazing and each one packs a punch in it's own way. Pick which of the three songs, one from each album, is the best of the three! :grinthumb

When The Storm Subsides

Into The Light

World In Flames

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love this vocalist. I was introduced to this group from two sisters in another forum, and I was blown away by the sheer strength of the vocalist.

Into the Light is my choice from the 3 posted.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I going to get away from "Into The Light" this one time which may always come back as my favorite and go for my newest favorite "World In Flames" which I'm addicted to now and packs a bigger punch vocally and musically than the sweet, emotional "Into The Light"! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
These are all great but Into The Light is the one I hold dear!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!!

:bow:

Clockwork

Baby Rocker
Reaction score
:wtf: my soul just crawled out of me and beat the crap out of me :wtf:

i don't know... it's either out of into the light or when the storm subsides... and i think im when the storm subsides is goin got be my pick today... maybe tomorrow it's into the light.. i mean all these songs were great... and i just found another band to listen to... but the guitar playing and the switch up in her voice on when the storm was just very dark and deep and soul twisting... have to go with that

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
In This Moment are a great band...I have all three and they are all winners! :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Dude, I love when someone's pick is different from the rest and they tell me why. It makes me go back and listen to the song they pick and hear it in another light! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online