Which Folkified Version of These Hip-Hop Songs Is The Best?

Which Folkified Version of These Hip-Hop Songs Is The Best?

• Total voters

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Pick one of the choices selected!

The Gourds-Gin and Juice

Original Snoop Doggy Dogg-Gin and Juice (For Reference)

Obadiah Parker-Hey Ya!

Original Outkast-Hey Ya! (For Reference)

Ray LaMontagne-Crazy

Original Gnarls Barkley-Crazy (For Reference)

The Vines-Ms. Jackson

Original Outkast-Ms. Jackson (For Reference)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
SOOT, WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME..:wa:tongue: I tried to listen to the Gin and Juice one and It nearly killed me..:bonk:
I didn't dare try any of the others.. What the hell are people thinking covering Hip Hop songs if they are way down south country..:wtf:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
SOOT, WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME..:wa:tongue: I tried to listen to the Gin and Juice one and It nearly killed me..:bonk:
I didn't dare try any of the others.. What the hell are people thinking covering Hip Hop songs if they are way down south country..:wtf:

Dude, I've loved the Gin and Juice one since college! It's fun to sing along to with that accent and it's just hilarious! :oyea:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Dude, I've loved the Gin and Juice one since college! It's fun to sing along to with that accent and it's just hilarious! :oyea:

Well we have already confirmed your... eccentric taste in music.. I'll try one more..:shock:

The Vines were pretty good but I gave it to Ray.. Didn't hurt so bad the second time..:cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Well we have already confirmed your... eccentric taste in music.. I'll try one more..:shock:

The Vines were pretty good but I gave it to Ray.. Didn't hurt so bad the second time..:cheers2

:heheh:

Cool Thumper and yes some of my taste border on eccentric! :grinthumb My personal favorite is Gin and Juice but I think the Hey Yeah cover was done best so it gets my vote! What a nice smooth voice Obadiah Parker has and he turned a hokey song into a smooth folk song with a little soul! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online