1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is Everyone?

Discussion in 'CRF Site Announcements' started by Nai Noswad, Nov 14, 2020.

1. suzannemg1234

suzannemg1234 Senior Member

Now that's not fair for us to take the blame.:):):)

OldHippie, E-Z, Jake T and 1 other person like this.
  2. TheWhalerfan

TheWhalerfan Lovus My Avatarus

I don't get on here nearly as much as I would like, and the posting is farrr less than it was back in 11-13...but that is a thing with many message boards I used to frequent. I don't know if everyone went to FB or what, but things just seem to slow right down. Regardless, good to see some familiar names and hello to the new people, hope everyone is doing ok.

3. E-Z

E-Z 1970s US rock Mountain-Cactus-BBA Johnny Winter

Possibly everyone is fed up and had enough with the current world situation regarding the Covid virus I guess?.

I am very lucky in so far as it hasn't effected my work and I am still being monthly paid as normal where as 100.000s of people around the world are in desperate straits financially and mentally or both.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  4. Nai Noswad

Nai Noswad Senior Member

You summed it up just about right E-Z, never in my life have I witnessed double standards, police brutality, racism against non racist white people and a regime similar to that of 1930s and 1940s Nazi Germany.
    Whether we survive this, and the eventual outcome.. I shudder to even contemplate.
    One thing is for sure, those with Gold Cards and Lear jets aren't feeling the effects of all this, as they gain from our vulnerability.

recgord27 likes this.
  5. recgord27

recgord27 Walking down a dusty road

Spot on. The world is completely upside down. I thought that no-one else had felt the racism directed at the white race and that maybe I'm over sensitive. Your observation about the Nazi regime is also accurate. Someone called it out the other day and the reaction was predictable - the usual cry of racist. This seems to be a worldwide phenomenon.

E-Z and Nai Noswad like this.
  6. Nai Noswad

Nai Noswad Senior Member

Klaus Schwab, explains it all.. in his writings and on videos on YouTube - via agenda 21 and 30, the WEO, the UN and the Gates's and the Chinese.. it is not even being hidden. The population for some reason don't want to look beyond their TV news, the Great Reset is a bi- product of a long term plan. Agenda 21 is extremely ambiguous in it's description.. thus dominant world leaders can interprate it however they wish... mainly they will obligate what was agreed in Rio Dé Janeiro in 2015..under the guise of 'green issues'... Shop staff are called 'Grey Workers' and worshipping God is out too. 'Synth Religion' is the way they are pushing religion and 'Tech Education' is also in this manifesto of destruction.. Targeting the young in these evil plans is the start...
    Online shopping, prevention of worship, travel restrictions are all happening now.
    This is not Orwell or Asimov.. it's happening now,constant critical race theory ensures the world population is divided.. Cannot black people realise they are being used?. Every advert on the TV or in print or on the net contains black people.. Chosen for their skin colour not their talent or ability!
    It is inverted racism of the worst kind and totally non genuine to people of colour.
    BTW.. the plandemic is changing it's name next year to Covid 21...
    I truly feel sorry for the cancer sufferers out there who have been neglected and abandoned.
    Until they shove me against a wall.. I'll fight on and against it, and pump out rock until the end!
    Peace Out all.

7. doswizard

doswizard "That Which does Not Kill Us makes Us Stronger!"

I don't take it too seriously. Social media is highly addictive; and if they are not here, they are probably not somewhere else.

I do take life seriously however and hope not to become too involved with what other people are perceiving; in spite of my need for an attentive audience, my creative abilities find a natural outlet.

God Bless!

:p

suzannemg1234, Sacrosanct and E-Z like this.
  8. Squidbilly

Squidbilly Tunes from the shed

I've had shit to do,
    Even if the world so called tries to stop in its tracks this past year,

I Still got shit to do,

You folks keep jammin

9. E-Z

E-Z 1970s US rock Mountain-Cactus-BBA Johnny Winter

From memory the above statement by my old friend Nai largely came about in the UK after the 1981 'Brixton riots' and was a recommendation in Lord Scarman's official report into the Brixton riots whereby Lord Scarman recommended 'positive discrimination' should be implemented in British television meaning simply to feature more black and minority people on British television after the riots in 1981.

The Scarman report into the 1981 Brixton riots- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarman_Report

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  10. Sacrosanct

Sacrosanct Senior Member

Personally, I leave forums after a while due to boredom but not CRF. I'll continue to return because of my love for the music that's on here.

Plenty good points on the current state of things Nai, the environment is getting more and more toxic.