• Just A Few Day's Ago

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abraxas

Reaction score
It's Been A Long Time. So long that I can't remember when I last heard it.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
It was about 2 months ago when I played my IV CD.
I NEVER listen to the radio by choice ( though it's not that bad in very small accidental doses ).
I either listen to my music collection or stuff on the internet these days as I really do not feel like listening the same 50 songs over and over and over again for the rest of my life. 20 years of the same 50 songs ( stopped listening to radio about 15 years ago when they killed off Pirate Radio out here ) over and over is bad enough...can't continue any farther.

Classic Rock Radio has no imagination these days and there aren't any metal stations out here.

snowblue

Reaction score
Not a radio listener either so it must be at least five years since I've heard Stairway to Heaven.

overkill86

Reaction score
I think it's been about 2 months. I heard it on the radio for a second, and then changed it. Was never really that into Stairway to begin with.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I'm loading up my ipod. A few days ago I put on a bunch of Zeppelin and I listened to "Stairway to Heaven". I hadn't heard it in a while because the only thing I listen to on radio anymore is "Breakfast With The Beatles". When you give the song a break and then listen to it again you remember how great it is.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
The CD player and tape player in my car are broken and I do at least an hour and a half of driving a day so the radio is all I have. I heard it on the radio today but I didn't actually listen to it. I could do without hearing it again for a very long time.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online