Register to remove these ads

When did Ted Nugent become a crazy old man?

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by That 70s Guy, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vader

Vader Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars

Not really that off topic as Nugent Is constantly taking cranks at vegans and animal rights activists rubbing their
    noses in the fact that he "kills and grills" his own meat. Ted is a bit obnoxious actually :heheh:

2. Sunny

Sunny Settled down at last and very happy.

I read his wife's biography a while ago and she is about as bad as him. Suppose she'd have to be really ................. to put up with him :D

3. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

"kills and grills" is actually a LOT more humane way of "gathering" so to speak. I'm not going to go into details of how mass-grown/farmed animals go from birth to your grocer's meat counter, but compared to going out into the wild and hunting for his own food....

Yeah, it may come off as being douchey, but from a humane point of view, the kill in the wild is far more humane. Just sayin'

4. Sunny

Sunny Settled down at last and very happy.

Even I have to agree with you Mr Grumps. As long as the hunted animal dies quickly. Slaughter houses or abbatoirs are the stuff of nightmares.

5. Vader

It's not the hunting thats obnoxious. ..its Ted lol

6. Vader

I don't have a problem w/ hunting myself and i agree...its much more humane then a lot of butchering pratices around the world as Sunny already alluded to. That goes for home and aboard. Its just the way that Nug likes to antagonize people for his own entertainment that I brand him obnoxious. ..not that I mind lol

7. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

A good hunter knows how to 'shoot to kill'. I've been hunting almost all of my life and my dad taught me how and where to shoot in a manner that is the fastest way to kill whatever it is we are hunting for (speaking of larger game). I can't say that about all hunters. Many are stupid and/or poor shots who end up losing or missing their game because of it. I have seen enough of Ted's videos to know he's not in that category and I'm sure that whatever he's hunting, it's not going anywhere and certainly not escaping or dying a slow death.

That doesn't make Ted any less obnoxious, because I agree, he can be. Just commenting on what you had said and I agree with it, if you are going to hunt, do it properly.

8. Recky

Recky Senior Member

Fkn teds lost the plot ain't he, some of the total bollocks that pours out of his yap is astounding

9. luderei

luderei Member

I wonder if Mr Nugent is dissappointed now that nothing happened in the US on 9/11.

As for the hunting thing, I sort of agree. The one thing that sometimes annoys me, is how hunters point to themselves as fulfilling a necessary role in nature. Since there are hardly any predators left, hunters are needed to maintain the balance.

I would agree with that if hunters didn't go after the strongest, biggest, most magnificent animals they could find. Instread of the sick or weak animals, which is what "natural" predators would go after, and which would surely make for a better balance.

10. Jet

Jet Midway Up The Ceiling

I am not a vegetarian, but I don't eat any red meat simply because it makes me physically ill. I don't eat a lot of any meat. I never try to tell other people what to do, but I'm sad to say that I know of a vegan person who refuses to talk to me just because she knows I own two handguns. I don't hunt, and I've been an animal lover my entire live. She considers herself very free and open minded. I see her as judgmental and very close minded, because of her obvious disdain toward me just because I own a gun. I have never, ever even come close to talking to her about my guns, yet she has already judged me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.