Register to remove these ads

When did Ted Nugent become a crazy old man?

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by That 70s Guy, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riff Raff

Riff Raff The Kevin Owens Show Staff Member

Nope. There is no guilt in my head. I hate those who try to enforce that on others though. That is the agenda of some vegetarians. I respect their point of view but its a two way street.

2. Musikwala

Musikwala Popmartian

Agreed 100%!

3. luderei

luderei Member

No it's not self-evident. Mr Nugent walks it like he talks it.

I'm sure there are reasonable, level-headed pro-gun activists out there, who don't find it necessarry to use racial slurs and over-the-top comments to get their point across. But it always surprises me how gun owners jump to the defence of any other gun owner, no matter how morally depraved (and that is well-documented in the case of Nugent), just because they happen to agree on that one topic.

Morally depraved? Here's an article on the subject, although I'm sure the writer is a leftist elitist with an agenda and therefore unqualififed to make these observations.

Ted Nugent's jailbait problem

4. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

I've run into both types of vegans and/or vegetarians. Most are decent, but some are just obnoxious and/or condescending in their comments (similar to the middle image below).

[​IMG]

at which point, I would either make an equally smartass or condescending reply or maybe break into a couple of lines from Denis Leary :pimp:

5. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

there are plenty of well spoken, well educated, safe and smart gun owners who are quite reasonable and don't fall into the "inbred redneck" stereotype that gun-control activists seem to try and lump into one big and generic label.

some, sure. I agree that there are some that do this. That good-ol'-boy mentality doesn't sit well with me, not regarding guns or ANY other topic, social, political or otherwise. I have no problem seeing eye to eye with someone on one topic that I have a passion for and being on absolute opposite ends of the spectrum on something else entirely. I don't blindly accept them because of one thing while being polar opposites on others. That's just me and I'm hardly the only gun-rights activist that feels that way.

I have yet to give anyone a free pass because I happen to agree with everything they say. I'm still looking for that one celebrity figure that I do agree with 100% of the time, but I haven't found him or her yet. :D

6. Musikwala

Musikwala Popmartian

Well, there is nothing funny or humorous about the shit that idiots like Nugent spew out of their mouth on a constant basis! I'm not a muslim myself but I'm sure it must be offending decent moderate muslims out there.

Allahpuke? I mean, really?? Yuck!

7. Vader

Vader Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars

Nugent is not going to go driving down the street loaded forbear looking for terrorists nor is he truely advocating others to do so.....VERY self evident. Lol And I still find Uncle Ted amusing even though I don't agree w/ a very large degree of what he says. its called freedom of speech and is covered by the constitution.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  8. Tray73

Tray73 இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Who'da thought, Uncle Ted off on one of his whacko ramblings again :omg:

Absolutely agree. I haven't eaten meat for 20 odd years and have never tried to thrust my views down others' throats. Meat eaters however have given me a hard time when they find out I'm vegetarian, trying to take the piss or start arguments, hell I've even been rudely spoken to by waiting staff when asking for a vegetarian option to eat. I have a lot of friends who are vegetarian and none of us preach.

9. Riff Raff

Riff Raff The Kevin Owens Show Staff Member

Of course there are obnoxious meat eaters out there. There is obnoxious idiots in both camps but its a few.

10. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

I have no idea what you are talking about!

[​IMG]

:whistle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.