Whats the connection?

kingrockerdude

Hell Bent on Rocking
Reaction score
I live in North London, England and have done pret
Hey rockin rollers out there, heres a little start of the week fun for ya.....what links three of these four bands and which is the odd one out and why?

Apollo 440

Chickenfoot

Gene Simmons

Them Crooked Vultures

I'll post the answer on Friday unless you get it first, good luck, have fun and keep it loud.....King Rocker Dude x

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Man.. I'm diving in with a dumb guess.. It's like a homework assignment for me trying to figure out the question.. So Apollo 440 is my guess..why.. :confused:

kingrockerdude

Hell Bent on Rocking
Reaction score
I live in North London, England and have done pret
Ok rockin rollers the connection to this fun little quiz is Van Halen and it works out like this:

Apollo 440 released a track back in the nineties entitled “ain’t talking bout dub” which featured the guitar sample from Van Halen’s “Ain’t Talking Bout Love”…….Sammy Hagar as we all know provides vocals for the mighty Halen and one of Gene Simmons claims to fame is that he discovered Mr Eddie Van Halen…..the odd one out my friends is Them Crooked Vultures who to date have not covered, sung with or laid claim to discovering any members of Van Halen. Have yourselves a kicking weekend and until next time…….keep it loud

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok rockin rollers the connection to this fun little quiz is Van Halen and it works out like this:

Apollo 440 released a track back in the nineties entitled “ain’t talking bout dub” which featured the guitar sample from Van Halen’s “Ain’t Talking Bout Love”…….Sammy Hagar as we all know provides vocals for the mighty Halen and one of Gene Simmons claims to fame is that he discovered Mr Eddie Van Halen…..the odd one out my friends is Them Crooked Vultures who to date have not covered, sung with or laid claim to discovering any members of Van Halen. Have yourselves a kicking weekend and until next time…….keep it loud

Thank you King! trying to figure this one out gave me a massive headache and I have had to upgrade my eyeglasses from hitting google up so much....

I am not too good at these riddles :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online