1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's on TV right now?

Discussion in 'Movies / Television' started by Lola, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Sharp Dressed Man

Sharp Dressed Man Down South Jukin' Staff Member

Watching this three-part mini series from BBC:

Dracula.jpg

2. Lynch

Lynch Here for the cookies and the tunes

I finally finished the first season of The Witcher this past weekend. I like it. I've not read any of the books but have played some of Witcher 3 (still very early in the game) and I've read one some of the lore. Right off the bat, it was obvious that they were jumping timelines yet not making it even remotely obvious for probably most viewers.

I'm looking forward to season 2, which I guess is supposed to be out in the fall of 2021. I do like Cavill in the lead role, however, as the season progressed, it almost felt like his character was taking a backseat to the two female leads. Not sure how much I like either one of them yet.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  3. suzannemg1234

suzannemg1234 Senior Member

Right now i'm watching the Hockey game. Florida Panthers( which is my favorite team). Which by the way just won 5-2 against the Canucks. Go Panthers

4. suzannemg1234

suzannemg1234 Senior Member

Australian open

5. Sharp Dressed Man

84057197_2280734925360024_2217316242820169728_o.jpg

giphy.gif

6. Lynch

Not right this minute, but I've been going through season 5 of Star Wars: Clone Wars. I watched about half of season 4 last week to re-catchup with what I haven't watched in years.

[​IMG]

Just saw somewhere that Disney is going to be putting out a season 7 sometime later this year. :)

7. Lynch

Clone Wars - Season 7 poster just recently released and the release date appears to be Feb 21st. Damn. Going to HAVE to get caught up on the rest of S5 and all of S6 now.

upload_2020-1-26_22-46-24.png

Trailer for Season 7. This is looking good

Sharp Dressed Man likes this.
  8. Sharp Dressed Man

Man, I own the first 6 seasons on Blu-ray, but I get the feeling there’s a gap there, like I didn’t watch season 6 for some reason. I’ll have to watch/re-watch that one, before I watch season 7.

Right now, I’m absolutely drowning in things to watch. There’s a Japanese series called Kingdom, I really want to watch - The Outsider and Picard already started and soon Locke and Key and Narcos Mexico season 2 drops.

On top of that, since I picked up Supergirl season 1-3 on Blu-ray dirt cheap last week, I want to finally watch season 3 (Saw the first 2 seasons long ago) and perhaps catch up on the show fully, not to mention watch the “"Crisis on Infinite Earths” episodes, spread all over various DC Universe series.

I'm also trying to catch up on South Park, Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers.

And let’s not get started on movies….

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    Lynch likes this.
  9. Lynch

I finished season 5 the other day and am now about halfway through season 6. I was aware of the story of what happened with Ahsoka, but hadn't actually watched those episodes. Pretty sad how things ended for her. I know she pops up again in the Rebels series, which I will be watching after Season 7 of Clone Wars comes out.

Overall, Clone Wars has been a pretty good series. Especially the past couple of seasons, because it's really showing a LOT more depth with Anakin and his tendencies to let emotion(s) take control of him without thinking, something that we saw in Revenge of the Sith and it seemed a bit out of place at the time. Also cool seeing the groundwork being laid out with the clones, Dooku and Palpatine from an angle that we didn't see in the prequel films.

Sharp Dressed Man likes this.
  10. Arkie Malija

Arkie Malija Senior Poser

nevermind....

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020